We’ve entered the NFL dead zone, so what better time to wrap up the Green Bay Packers’ 2017 offseason program and minicamp?
This will likely be the last rodeo until training camp, so here’s what we’ve got.
- Josh Jones’ role and the effect that will have on inside linebackers Blake Martinez, Jake Ryan and Joe Thomas.
- Damarious Randall’s new role on the inside, his confidence and whether he’ll bounce back.
- Quinten Rollins, who has become forgotten, probably needs to hope for an injury to someone else and could end up being trade bait.
- Rookies Kevin King and Vince Biegel are behind the curve. They may not contribute until later, if they contribute at all, especially Biegel, who won’t be ready for training camp.
- Rookie receiver Malachi Dupre might be a sleeper and could get a roster spot ahead of two holdovers.
- Can offseason MVP Kenny Clark reverse the fortunes of the Packers’ offseason MVP?
- The decision the Packers will face between Davante Adams and Randall Cobb after the season, which could lead to one of them playing elsewhere.
- New rules that rule, including the celebration rule and the new injured reserve rule.
- And finally, Bob McGinn’s trashing of Aaron Rodgers and where that might have come from.
Get at it and subscribe on iTunes.