First of all, if you have not yet, be sure to read Rob’s writeup on this Packers vs Titans matchup.
It goes without saying that there is a lot at stake in this game for each team. The Packers would like to hang onto their #1 NFC seed position they held going into this week and the Titans are in a close battle with the Indianapolis Colts to claim the top spot in the AFC South. Each team is among the top offenses in the league.
Adding to the excitement of the game, you can expect to see some snow tonight in Lambeau. It’s likely to come down to which team can stop the other’s running game while avoiding costly turnovers.
A Few Things to Know(Read the complete Packers.com Dope Sheet here):
- TE Robert Tonyan has posted six receiving TDs in primetime contests this season, No. 1 in the NFL. Dating back to 2000, his six receiving TDs are the most by a Packer player in prime-time contests since WR Davante Adams posted seven receiving TDs in six prime-time games in 2016
- This will be the sixth prime-time game for the Packers this season. Green Bay has won the previous five and joins Kansas City (5-0) as the only teams to play multiple night games and be undefeated this year.
- Tennessee last played in Green Bay in 2012, a 55-7 victory by the Packers.
- It is the second-ever prime-time game for Green Bay against the Titans (Monday Night Football in 2004).
- Packers head coach Matt LaFleur served as the Titans’ offensive coordinator in 2018 before departing for Green Bay
- Packers vs. Titans spread: Packers -3.5
- Packers vs. Titans over-under: 56 points
- Packers vs. Titans money line: Packers -160, Titans +140
Where: Lambeau Field – Green Bay, Wis.
When: 7:20 PM – Central Time
Television: Sunday Night Football on NBC [Play-by-play: Al Michaels, Analyst: Chris Collinsworth, Sidelines: Michele Tafoya]
Radio: 620 WTMJ