That’s pretty self explanatory, isn’t it? Minnesota Vikings scumbag Randy Moss mooning the Green Bay Packers.
You remember it.
We’ve told a story about it. Or that guy, who we didn’t think could form operative sentences, told a story about it.
So look at these!
— Purp1eOne (@Purp1eOne) September 11, 2017
What giant bag of shit would wear cleats like those?
Minnesota Vikings receiver Stefon Diggs.
And other than torching Damarious Randall for what will be the night he tells his grandchildren about, last season — it sure as hell won’t be a Super Bowl win — Diggs is just another middle-of-the-road receiver. He’s no Randy Moss. He’s more like a Greg Jennings… on the Vikings.
And speaking of being a typical Vikings’ shitbag — you aren’t even playing the Packers tonight, you dipshit!
You’re playing the New Orleans Saints! Maybe get some play or the context there of that someone in your piece-of-shit organization once made against that team!
Here, we have one you can use, shitwad.
Brings to mind a quote I often use at work…..
“Stoopid is as stoopid does….”
Stay classy vikings…. Do you really think we need any more incentive to come in to your stadium and win the Super Bowl?
“Mooning.” You mean pretending to moon?
That Favre interception memory never gets old. Satisfies better than a Snickers.
Well Howard, after watching that Vikings game, I would say their offensive line is improved from last year. Seachickens probably have the worst. Although the Colts is pretty bad too.
For right now I put the Vikings offensive line in the same category as the Packer D. Good first week, but let’s see how they do for the next 3 or 4 weeks. That Saints defense was one of the worst last year and looks to be on track for the same type season. Same goes for the Seahawks o-line.
This is the kind of abusiveness revisionist history we have come to expect from Mordecai (who is actually Monty McMahonaise).
Monty likes to leave out critical facts when going down memory lane in order to protect his delicate psyche.
1. That was a game IN GREEN BAY, a PLAYOFF GAME, in which the Vikings BEAT THE PACKERS! So, first, let us sayeth: Whoohooooooo! Go Vikes! Well done!
2. Another critical fact the Packer fans pissing and moaning about poor sportsmanship like to neglect: Where did Moss get the idea to do that? Why, from the Packers fans themselves who have a tradition of mooning opposing visiting teams. That is why classy, dignified, honorable Tony Dungy fully endorsed Moss’ faux mooning after the fact and, like most of us, felt it was hilarious and well-deserved. Remember, one Viking did it pretend, in response, to many many many hundreds of Packers fans doing it for real. So, who’s the bad guy? The answer actually is “No one, Bob”. It’s just all fun as long as you have a sense of humor. If not? Suck it.
3. Another interesting factoid: Moss was fined ten grand by the NFL. Then was asked how he would pay the fine and stated, famously, “Straight cash, honey”. This become famous and led to many sales of T-shirts and trinkets leading to hundreds of thousands in profits to Moss. So, not only did Moss get tremendous satisfaction and, yes, respect and admiration from those with a sense of humor, he also made a huge profit and is STILL TO THIS DAY earning money from the event and his quote. Must really burn you to know that, Monty!
lol…leave it to a queen fan to be celebrating a queens win over the Packers, some 12 years after the fact. The same queen fan who accuses Packer fans of living in the past.
That’s almost as pathetic as claiming a NFL team going to a Super Bowl after starting 5-0, then finishing 3rd in the division, and not even making the playoffs.
Another NFL season, another season of dumb ass comments from a queen’s fan. The more things change, the more things stay the same.
Not unlike the queens history of being losers in the NFL.
Next up for clarification, various Monty written statements above under the guise of “Mordecai Jones”.
* Those cleats are cool. Very cool. Excellent. Notice how detailed and vivid. Look at that beautiful purple color. Exquisite. Such a contrast to the Packer ugly yet dull yet bland green which is the EXACT same shade as mold that grows on cheese, an incredible coincident considering the whole “cheesehead” thing.
* Stefon Diggs wore them to show respect to Randy Moss and celebrate his personality and sense of humor. That is not a “bag of shit” maneuver. However, calling someone a “bag of shit” for showing respect and for honoring a predecessor is, actually, a “bag of shit” maneuver.
* No, Stefon Diggs is not Randy Moss. No one has claimed he is — other than Monty in the fiction that takes place in his own mind. Stefon Diggs is an excellent, really a spectacular, receiver though. When you try to criticize him with your very weak verbal Kung Fu, it just makes your own team look even worse as he abused them last year. Push him down and you push yourselves down. If he is bad, you are terrible. If the Packers are good, he is great. Get it?
* Diggs is NOT a middle of the road receiver. 84 catches for 903 yards in 13 games last year — and, after the first 4 games he played with a tough injury the rest of the year! And that was only his second year! Did you see him last night? Targeted 8 times, caught 7 (the other was not catchable actually, it was no drop), 93 yards, and 2 TDs. One TD showed spectacular concentration, focus, effort, skill. He also had a another catch with a simultaneous severe blow to the head and hung on to put the Vikings in scoring position. Anyone who thinks Diggs is “middle-of-the-road” clearly cannot judge talent.
* Yes, they played the Saints. So what? The cleats were to honor Randy Moss, not to honor the Saints or Moss’ past performance vs. the Saints. Do you get that? I mean, now do you get it now that it has been explained slowly?
Love how vikings fans come on this site and troll. When was the last time any of us went to one of their sites. I never have. Mooning and. Straight cash homie are classic. Cant wait to play those losers
I have better things to do in my spare time. *yawn
Good point Jschizl….Most people value their free time, that’s why one team’s fans doesn’t spend their time trolling another team’s website writing inane novels. I think the best way to describe a person who does that…lonely boy.