Once in a while, the Green Bay Packers trot out some player to answer fans’ questions via their Twitter account. Thursday was one of those occasions. The victim was offensive lineman Kyle Murphy.
As we know the Packers organization to be made up of a bunch of tightly-clenched buttholes, none of the good questions ever get through. Only the most mundane crap.
Here’s an example of questions Murphy answered.
- What do you like to do on your time off?
- Favorite baseball team?
- Have you gone fishing out on Lake Michigan?
- Gonna grow out the beard during the season?
- Favorite video game you’ve ever played?
- What is your favorite color?
Naturally, there were some much better questions. Questions that had no chance of being selected. My personal favorite is the first one.
#AskMurphy68 what's your favorite bar when you come down to inland empire
Who put you on Rick and Morty ?#AskMurphy68
what are saturdays for? #AskMurphy68