Christine Michael is only on the Green Bay Packers because the Seattle Seahawks cut him a few weeks back, despite his being their leading rusher. The Packers swooped in and claimed Michael and he got a chance to face his former team this past weekend.
We all know how that turned out.
It was actually amusing to us to see Michael slapping five with the opposition after he made a couple of his runs, but then they’re not the guys who decided to get rid of him. We doubt Michael had any hugs for Pete Carroll or John Schneider.
He did have this, though.
He didn’t have much to do with it, but ok.
Also…THELAMBEAUlEAP as his picture heading?
So far as a Packer he has a a 2.9 ypc average and 0 scores.
Lets not get ahead of yourself young man.
10 carries for 36 yards 0 TD & 0 receptions is not “sticking it” to anybody.
Stats for “sticking it” to somebody look like this:
38 carries for 236 yards 3 TDs & 4 receptions for 62 yards.
GORT is correct though I’d even say 80 combined yard running/receiving + a TD would make for a “sticking it”.
He was not even half way there. Maybe if he only had ONE run for 36 yards….
Why didn’t you guys post the video of him saying the worst part of being cut by the Seahawks and picked up by the Packers was having to trade that cool Seahawks uniform for that old man crusty green scummy Packer uniform? Or how he talks about how you can barely hear the Packer fans at home games compared to the 12th man in Seattle?
Why don’t you post the current odds of the vikings reaching the playoffs and the Super Bowl?
You know, like you use to do when the vikings were 4-0, 5-0. Oh wait…you don’t like talking about the vikings anymore do you?
Feel free to go kill yourself and end your suffering.
I loooooove talking about the Vikings. And apparently you love reading it because you are literally asking me to write more about the Vikings.
As you wish Monty/PF4L/Piffle/Mordecai =
* AP is back at practice. Let your trembling begin… or increase in severity….
* Sam Bradford leads the league in completion percentage and has about the same QB rating as Aaron Rodgers — really incredible when you consider Aaron has a Top 5 O-line and MN has the #32 O-line and the worst running game in the league as support.
* With 3 games to go there is a chance MN will have 2 WRs over 1000 yards! Diggs and Thielen have been incredible. This despite Diggs missing 2 games and Thielen not starting until week 6 or so. Diggs has 100 catches so far! A little back story here — Diggs was a 5th round pick and look at his production compared to your Trevor Davis fellow. He was drafted last year but he achieved 52 catches for 720 yards and 4 TDs in just 13 games in a run first offense last year. What does Davis have? 3 catches? And a fumbled punt return? Thielen was completely undrafted and developed on the practice squad. He has been a revelation.
* Our defense is #2 in yards allowed.
* Our defense is #1 in points allowed.
* Our defense has 12 interceptions led by the incomparable Xavier Rhodes with 4. Rhodes had another great game Sunday limiting Allen Robinson to a single catch. He also shut down Odell Beckham and returned an interception 100 yards for a TD in other games.
* CB Terrence Newman, at 38, leads the league in fewest yards allowed per snap played (.60 of 1 yard per snap). Incredible guy!
* Our BACK-UP DE, Danielle Hunter, is 5th in the league with 10.5 sacks. He also has a ton of tackles, a safety, and a TD. He is just now turned 21 years old and already has 16.5 sacks in less than 2 years in the league. (How about that 2015 Vikings draft with Hunter in the 3rd and Diggs in the 5th? We also got Trae Waynes, a future star CB, T.J. Clemmings, a starting OT (though playing badly thus far admittedly — but he has great athleticism and work ethic for the future), AND MLB Eric Kendrick who is also kicking butt leading the team in tackles AND passes defensed AND had a long interception return for a TD.)
* Our starting DEs have 8 sacks (Everson Griffen) and 7 sacks (Brian Robison). That means the Vikings top 3 DEs combine for 25.5 sacks THUS FAR! They are the #5, #12, and #23 sackers in the league! No other team has 3 in the top 23.
Anyway, there is a lot more exciting fun good news involving the Vikings. There are quite a few excellent web sites covering the Vikings. I know you are thirsty for more. To quench your thirst type into your search engine “Minnesota Vikings” and enjoy.
All that useless information, and still the question is unanswered. Obviously killer hasn’t improved on her reading skills.
She was asked to post the odds of the Vikings in the playoffs and the Super Bowl. Instead she ignores the 1 SIMPLE question asked, and instead, post a novel of useless drivel.
Now be a big girl, and answer the 1 question asked, or if the question confuses you somehow, have someone explain it to you.
Thank you for trying to understand.
What was the picture? I didn’t see it, and it now appears to be removed.
For all those folks who want John Schneider back, Christine Michael is a good example of how he’s been drafting lately. Schneider had a couple good years drafting after leaving Green Bay, but not so much lately. You can bet on his way out of Green Bay he took a thumb drive and stole all the Packer scouting information just like Lombardi did when he left and used it to draft guys like Kam Chancellor and Earl Thomas.
Michael and Lacy were drafted back to back in 2013 but Lacy is the much better runner.
The kid needs to study the playbook…
One screwup is excusable, second time is not….
Still optimistic about her getting more action since the oline is on track again…