Here are the Green Bay Packers’ top 10 plays of 2015, according to NFL Network.
It’s a season most of us would like to forget, but it did offer some highlight-reel moments.
It’s also funny when you look at this list. One listing (of two plays) involving a guy who couldn’t get any playing time, two plays by a guy in the doghouse, and three plays by a guy the Packers didn’t want to re-sign during the offseason.
10. Eddie Lacy run vs. Chicago Bears (home)
9. Aaron Rodgers touchdown pass to James Jones at Minnesota Vikings
8. Eddie Lacy touchdown run vs. Dallas Cowboys
7. James Jones catch over Josh Norman at Carolina Panthers
6. James Jones touchdown (run and) catch vs. St. Louis Rams
5. Quinten Rollins pick-6 vs. St. Louis Rams
4. Damarious Randall deflection vs. San Diego Chargers
3. James Starks touchdown run vs. San Diego Chargers
2. Aaron Rodgers to Jeff Janis at Arizona Cardinals — both times (playoffs)
1. The Hail Mary at Detroit Lions
All your Hail Marys belong to No. 12.
— NFL (@NFL) June 21, 2016
Agree or not?
Everybody loves the Hail Mary’s, I hate them.
I hate that they represent a last ditch miracle just to stay in the playoff picture, and to the other to allow us to die in OT for the second straight year. They encapsulate our offensive inabilities last year.