Win Super Bowl Tickets — Here Are Your Second Clues
If you recall, we’ve joined up with the Dallas Convention and Visitor’s Bureau to give you a shot at a Super Bowl ticket prize package.
The winner will receive two tickets to the Super Bowl, four nights accommodations and $500 toward travel. All you have to do is locate the Mystery Man walking the streets of Green Bay and say the secret phrase (which you can find by liking the Visit Dallas Facebook page).
The contest begins at 9 a.m. CT. Here is the mystery man’s schedule.
- At 9:30 a.m. the Mystery Man will hit the streets and have breakfast somewhere in the city.
– At 4 p.m. the Mystery Man will head downtown for a drink.
– The Mystery Man is planning to grab dinner and might have a chat with the coach around 6 p.m.
– At 7pm the Mystery Man will pack it in for the night.
The Mystery Man will also be sending updates through the @DallasSBHunt Twitter account, so follow it.
All that being said, here are the two biggest clues.
1. At 12 p.m., the Mystery Man will spend some time at Winterfest.
2. At 3 p.m., the Mystery Man will touch base with Mr. Lombardi.
If you’d like my personal suggestion and/or clue, Tweet me. The only caveat is you have to give me one of the tickets if you win.
Monty McMahon is one of the founders of Total Packers. He is probably the most famous graduate of UW-Oshkosh next to Jim Gantner.