Who Can Get Enough of Brett Favre?
Not us, that’s for sure. Hell, you would think we’re ESPN with as much coverage as we give that asshole.
However, today we have something a little less serious for everyone’s favorite Minnesota Vikings/ex-Green Bay Packers quarterback, Brett Favre.
This week’s previous posts on Favre and the Vikings can be found:
- The Difference Between the Packers and the Vikings
- Illustrating the Vikings Chances: Brett Favre Statistical Breakdown
- Douchey Bears Fan Has a Point: Ashton Kutcher Rips Favre
- Reports: Favre to Sign with Vikings Today
- Hey, Remember Me? I’m Brett Favre
First, come a couple of Photoshop jobs that found their way into my inbox.
That about sums it up. And so, finally, we bring you David Letterman’s Top 10 List – Top 10 Reasons Brett Favre Came Out of Retirement. Oddly, Letterman forgot the real No. 1 reason – because he’s a stupid fucking cunt.
Here’s to hoping you enjoy a Brett Favre-free weekend!
Monty McMahon is one of the founders of Total Packers. He is probably the most famous graduate of UW-Oshkosh next to Jim Gantner.